Author Topic: Torjunta-aineiden todella aiheuttamat haitat  (Read 250431 times)

Heikki Jokipii

• Ylläpitäjä
    • View Profile
    • Email

Heikki Jokipii

• Ylläpitäjä
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vs: Torjunta-aineiden todella aiheuttamat haitat
« Reply #722 on: 17.04.24 - klo:05:27 »
Saksalaisen tutkimuksen mukaan kimalaiset eivät ole vaarassa:

Bumblebees threatened by pesticides? Independent German university study finds wild bees ‘relatively resistant’ to even potent chemical cocktails

Bumblebees appear to be quite resistant to common pesticides. This is shown by a new study, the results of which have now been published by scientists from Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg (JMU) in the journal Environment International.

The team from the University’s Biocenter divided a bumblebee colony and exposed the animals to individual insecticides and fungicides as well as combinations of these pesticides. The scientists then examined the learning ability and flight activity of the bumblebees treated in this way. No negative effects were found. The study was carried out in cooperation with the University of Bayreuth.

Heikki Jokipii

• Ylläpitäjä
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vs: Torjunta-aineiden todella aiheuttamat haitat
« Reply #723 on: 03.05.24 - klo:04:38 »
Amerikasta:

Viewpoint: Consumer Reports flunks Chemistry 101 — again — in scientifically illiterate, reckless data-manipulated claim that conventional produce poses ‘serious pesticide risks’

Liittyy EWG:n kampanjointiin tuokin. Ilmeisesti, katsoo kirjoittaja.

Honestly, it feels like I could copy and paste half of what I’ve written about the Environmental Working Group and their Dirty Dozen list when I talk about Consumer Reports, because their approaches to analyzing “pesticides” share common themes. But let’s dig in.
« Last Edit: 03.05.24 - klo:04:51 by Heikki Jokipii »